September 8, 2009

Los Angeles, CA / Las Vegas, NV Trip Next Week!

Heading to LA and Vegas next week! It's been a little over a year that our family went on an airplane trip together, and I'm hoping my 2-year-old will be better on the plane this time than she was the last time..lol! Not 10 minutes into our flight, I became the mom that everyone stares at, because her child won't stop screaming..eek. :\ Planning to celebrate my mom's birthday and go to Junior's alma mater's football game in Vegas...go Warriors! Hopefully, we'll get to catch up with some family and friends we haven't seen in a while too.

I'll be available for shoots the 17th/18th during the day in the LA/Orange County area, and on the 20th during the day in Las Vegas. Let me know if anyone is interested :). You can comment here, or email me at info@tiarephoto.com.

And because posts are always more fun with pictures, here is my aforementioned 2-year-old - her expressions just about sum up how excited we are! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you win in Vegas, Pooie, don't foget your fellow sapolos who are struggling teachers out here. ;D

Be safe, have fun! Emailing you my checking account # and rounting #.

love ya, haiki

Mapuana Reed Mataele said...

I am so glad you decided to blog that you are coming to Cali and NV. Hope you have an awesome time. Can't wait to see pics.
Love ya,
Mapu