January 31, 2010

Heaven Sent : ROSE RAMSEY-SUIAUNOA | Fife, WA

I've been MIA from my blog for a long while - the "busy-ness" of my days have reached an all-time high! I have a couple of other shoots to post, but wanted to get this one posted before the start of another crazy week!

This shoot was special to me for many reasons, and it was truly an honor to take these pictures. Rose is one of my very best friends, and in these photos, she's almost 37 weeks along with her baby boy, who we affectionately call "Baby L." There are some things of which I am COMPLETELY certain and have no doubt in my mind about - and one of those things is what an amazing, wonderful mother Rose will be, and how lucky and blessed her son and all his future siblings will be to have her as their mom. Rose is a second mom to my girls who love her to no end, and I know motherhood will be second nature to her! Rose is so many incredible things, and I am so blessed to have her in my life.

She is absolutely RADIANT in these photos and will make one hot mama!! :)

































9 comments:

Inouyes said...

Luv it so GORGEOUS Rose you look awesome mama congratulations and great job Pua like always kisses to you both!

sepa said...

i don't think rose could take a bad picture if she tried. she is beautiful through and through. thanks for sharing, pua. great job!

Mapuana Reed Mataele said...

Rose is so beautiful!!! She looks so good in all of these pictures. Lovin that mama glow that she has going on.

Kayla Pauley said...

So beautiful! I love all of the pics so much, Rose you are positively radiant and beautiful! Love you and can't wait to meet the little man :)

Alaina Guymon said...

She is one HOT mamma! They look GREAT!

Unknown said...

The photographs are amazing!!!! Oh how I wish you were doing this when I had my babies=) You are the best friend any woman could have. I love how you were able to catch her "glow". She's absolutely radiating!

Myrn Photography said...

Absolutely stunning! Great job Pua!

Anonymous said...

Pua you are the BOMB!!! Rose is better looking than Miss Samoa ok?! Beautiful! Tahiti

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love these shots!! She is gorgeous and the shots are incredible!