July 26, 2009

Shannon, Mike & Maluai | Oceanside, CA

There's something about visiting California that I just LOVE - apart from the huge change of scenery from Washington and all the great places to go and fun things to do, I get to see family I rarely ever see, and that's a huge bonus all in itself. Shannon is my cousin who I adore, and who I can count on for good laughs and a great time - all the time - and I was thrilled when she asked if I'd do pictures of her and her family. It worked out that I just planned a trip to CA, and drove out to Oceanside to see her on Friday evening.

Shannon is newly engaged to her perfect counterpart, Mike. It was my first time meeting him, and he was such a gentleman, and so cooperative and patient throughout their shoot. Shannon's youngest child and only daughter, Maluai, came along for pictures too and she was such a sweetheart! We got to the Oceanside Pier not long before the sun went down, but we were able to get a few shots before dark :).

Love you Shann! Here are just a few ;).









No comments: